Supreme Heating seeks solar heating pool technician/installer
The role involves the installation and service of solar pool heating systems, pool covers, pool and spa heaters and auxiliary pool equipment. The candidate will ideally have experience in the plumbing industry. Pool industry experience is advantageous but not essential. Full industry training will be provided.
Reporting to the construction manager, the role is full-time (38 hours per week), with hours to be worked between 7 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Extended hours and Saturday work will be required during the summer period.
Successful applicants must:
- have relevant previous hands-on experience (eg, building/roofing/plumbing);
- hold current OH&S induction card (white/red card);
- strictly adhere to company policies and safety standards;
- hold a current manual driver’s licence;
- have excellent verbal and written communication;
- be customer service-orientated;
- have the ability to perform basic measurements and equations;
- be punctual, organised and able to meet deadlines;
- be able to work long hours seasonally;
- not be afraid of heights.
Only candidates with a strong commitment to personal growth within the company will be short-listed.
After extensive testing, national agency Sport Singapore will install computer vision drowning...
The recent drowning death of a toddler in Western Australia has led the boy's mother to speak...
Waterco has expanded both its product line and manufacturing capability in response to sustained...