Consultation meeting on pool pump energy efficiency
Following the release of the consultation Regulation Impact Statement (RIS) for swimming pool pumps, the Department of Environment and Energy has called a consultation meeting at the SPASA NSW & ACT head office in Parramatta.
The department will deliver an in-depth presentation and will seek feedback on the RIS. The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Government industry research on pool pumps.
- Consumer behaviour buying pathways and rationale for purchasing pool pumps.
- Voluntary energy rating labelling program.
- Mandatory energy rating labelling program.
- Minimum energy performance standards.
A Q&A session will follow the presentation.
The meeting will be held at 5.30 pm on Monday, 5 December. To RSVP for the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the RIS document, click here.
After extensive testing, national agency Sport Singapore will install computer vision drowning...
The recent drowning death of a toddler in Western Australia has led the boy's mother to speak...
Waterco has expanded both its product line and manufacturing capability in response to sustained...