Improve profitability and productivity with free technical tile and stone seminars
An intensive training program, the free seminars focus on the needs of construction professionals in the ceramic tile and stone industry, for those who want to improve their profitability and productivity by using LATICRETE products.
The seminars will help participants:
- gain a better understanding of the concrete, ceramic tile and stone industry;
- learn how to select and recommend the most suitable installation materials;
- gain comprehensive knowledge of LATICRETE products and installations;
- learn trade definitions, performance requirements and industry standards;
- learn how to solve and avoid job problems.
The seminars include hands-on product demonstrations; discussions of industry standards, concrete construction and moisture-related issues in concrete; and tips on how to upsell to increase performance while lowering customer complaints.
The program includes all books, technical binders and product catalogues, as well as a graduation certificate and LATICRETE promotional items.
Multiple seminars will be held in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne throughout the year. For more information and to book a seat, contact LATICRETE by calling 1800 331 012 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed date and venue information, visit www.laticrete.com.au.
Fluidra is adding to its stable of competition facility builds, with a contract to supply three...
Sydney's first water restrictions in a decade were announced late May and came into effect 1...
NSW security of payments laws have come into effect, requiring head contractors to provide the...