WA account manager wanted
Victorian-based pool heating company Supreme Heating is looking for an Account Manager to join the growing team in Western Australia.
Reporting to the national sales manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for growing and developing the company's customer base in Perth and regional areas.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
- Proven direct sales success
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills on all levels
- Ability to develop new business relationships and maintain existing client base
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as a team member
- Knowledge of the pool industry would be an advantage
- Be prepared to travel throughout Western Australia when required
The position will offer a base salary plus commission scheme, superannuation, vehicle allowance/FMCV, phone and laptop. To apply, forward your application including resume to Joe Maio: email@example.com.
Narellan Pools has announced a partnership with North America's largest pool company, Latham...
Want to win over the most difficult customers? Join the Communications in Action workshop,...
Spinal cord injury recovery organisation The Next Step has opened a brand new wellness hub,...