Summer Pool & Spa Expo 2014
The 2014 Summer SPASA Pool & Spa Expo is selling fast, so interested exhibitors should secure their booking.
Members might like to take a look at the visitor statistics from the recent winter show to see why they need to be a part of this highly regarded industry event.
- 40% of attendees were interested in seeing concrete swimming pool builders
- 43% of attendees were interested in seeing fibreglass swimming pool builders
- 41% of attendees were interested in seeing pool fencing
- 73% of attendees are looking to purchase within the next 6 months
- 27% of attendees intend to spend more than $50K on their project
The new television commercial, http://www.spasashow.com.au/, was reported as being a key message in encouraging consumers to attend the event. The summer event will once again have a considerable presence on TV, radio and print media, driving numbers through the doors.
Members interested in exhibiting or contributing to the success of the event by participating in the seminar series are invited to contact Vee on 03 9676 2133.
Narellan Pools has announced a partnership with North America's largest pool company, Latham...
Want to win over the most difficult customers? Join the Communications in Action workshop,...
Spinal cord injury recovery organisation The Next Step has opened a brand new wellness hub,...