SPASA WA announces 2017 training courses
SPASA WA has announced a range of industry training courses for 2017, from retail to pool chemistry to hydraulics. The courses have been designed in consultation with leading industry experts and are delivered by knowledgeable industry specialists with years of hands-on practical experience.
The course dates and topics are as follows:
- 19 April: Advanced Chemistry
- 20 April: Intermediate Hydraulics
- 21 April: Best Retail Practice
- 25 May: Handle Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Substances Training (TLID2003A)
- 13 September: Advanced Chemistry
- 14 September: Intermediate Hydraulics
Training will be conducted at the SPASA WA Training Room in Belmont. The cost for each course is $135 + GST.
For more information or to register your interest, call 08 9479 6112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Narellan Pools has announced a partnership with North America's largest pool company, Latham...
Want to win over the most difficult customers? Join the Communications in Action workshop,...
Spinal cord injury recovery organisation The Next Step has opened a brand new wellness hub,...