SPASA Australia AGM
The SPASA Australia Annual General Meeting will be held Monday, 28 May 2018 at the SPASA office — 1/33 Daking Street, North Parramatta — at 5.30 pm.
The meeting will also be streamed live on the SPASA Facebook page for members unable to attend on the day. Nominations for Board and Regional Committees are open, but get in quickly because you only have till Wednesday, 16 May to nominate. Download the nomination form using this link.
Agenda items include standard AGM fare:
- Association performance
- Initiatives and future activities
- Delivery of reports from the Board and CEO
- Presentation of financial statements for financial year ending 30 June 2017
- Presentation of financial statements for (calendar) financial year ending 31 Dec 2017
- Declaration of Directors and Regional Advisory Members
- Constitution update
More help is on its way for NSW farmers, as Daisy Pool Covers has pledged up to $5000.
Jim's Pool Care has passed a milestone and welcomed its 100th franchise owner.
The SPASA leadership convention will be held at the Hilton Hotel Adelaide on Friday, 2 August 2019.