SPASA Australia AGM
The SPASA Australia Annual General Meeting will be held Monday, 28 May 2018 at the SPASA office — 1/33 Daking Street, North Parramatta — at 5.30 pm.
The meeting will also be streamed live on the SPASA Facebook page for members unable to attend on the day. Nominations for Board and Regional Committees are open, but get in quickly because you only have till Wednesday, 16 May to nominate. Download the nomination form using this link.
Agenda items include standard AGM fare:
- Association performance
- Initiatives and future activities
- Delivery of reports from the Board and CEO
- Presentation of financial statements for financial year ending 30 June 2017
- Presentation of financial statements for (calendar) financial year ending 31 Dec 2017
- Declaration of Directors and Regional Advisory Members
- Constitution update
Sydney aftermarket business Tru Pools, owned and managed by the Guthrie family for more than 50...
Providing support was the winning criteria behind two recent awards presented to Poolwerx at the...
The NSW Government is currently exploring ways to remove unnecessary regulatory burdens and...