Solar and battery storage sales consultant needed
The Energy Experts is a niche business specialising in high performance solar and battery storage products. The business is expanding and the company is looking for a mature, honest and hardworking professional to join the team. This is a commission-only position that offers an uncapped commission structure designed to reward hard work. It is a home-based role, with no site visits or assessments required. Ideally, it will be filled by someone who can work flexible hours, ranging from 2 to 3 days/week, depending on lead volume.
If you wish to apply, send through your resume and a cover letter (max 2 pages) by Friday 9 March to Save@TheEnergyExperts.com.au, addressing the selection criteria below and outlining why you think you’re the right person for this role.
Selection criteria (essential)
1. Minimum of 1 year B2C solar sales experience selling high-quality brands such as LG, REC, SolarEdge, Enphase, Fronius, SMA, Tesla and LG Chem, with a proven ability to consistently deliver results (experience selling batteries highly desirable).
2. Demonstrated ability to explain the complex in simple terms, including product information and financial savings.
3. Appetite to achieve realistic sales targets (demonstrated ability to sell a minimum of 80 kW/mth + 50 kWh/mth).
4. Excellent customer service skills and follow-up for referral sales.
5. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
6. Computer literate; able to use Word, Excel and have experience navigating CRMs.
7. Reliable mobile phone reception and internet connection in your home.
8. Your own mobile phone and computer.
Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the above criteria. No recruitment agencies please. This position is open to Australian citizens and/or people that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.
Swimart is celebrating 35 years in the pool and spa business.
Derek Prince, of Daisy Pool Covers, is back on home soil after competing in the the 4WD Challenge...
Pool and spa industry members gathered together in Brisbane on 2 June to celebrate the Queensland...