Remco is hiring — retail and trade sales expert wanted
Automated swimming pool products manufacturer Remco is looking for someone to join its head office team. The successful applicant will be responsible for retail sales and trade sales support across the full range of products.
Based in Mitcham, Victoria, the role covers a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Servicing and conversion of incoming retail sales enquiries
- Showroom demonstrations
- Retail quotes and order processing
- Technical sales and consultation — both retail and trade
- Attendance at both trade and consumer shows
- Product recommendations via phone
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a sales role
- The ability to communicate across a broad range of customers and contractors
- Technical aptitude and a capacity to make sound recommendations
- The ability to sell from the office location
Remco is offering an attractive negotiable salary package and the chance to work for a market leader. You’ll join a small and vibrant team, with opportunity to grow within the company.
If this sounds like a job for you, take a look at the online advertisement and apply using this link.
Of the 249 Australian drowning deaths recorded last year, 33 were in swimming pools.
EvoHeat has launched an online trade portal for distributors and trade partners.
The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) has announced its intention to audit businesses across Outer West...