People management made easy
SPASA members now have access to valuable telephone and email advice on all HR, safety and workers compensation matters. Speak with the experts and spend less time managing your staff.
The People Matters Advice service includes recommendations and strategies developed specifically for your needs, designed to have minimal impact on your business operations.
The service includes:
- unlimited direct access via phone or email to experienced HR practitioners, safety and wellbeing experts, and workers compensation specialists;
- access to a library of tools and templates;
- a discount on project and out-of-scope services;
- a 'no result, no fee' workers compensation premium review.
It covers telephone and email advice across a broad range of areas:
- Human resources: Performance management; legislative employment obligations; wages, salary and leave entitlements; terminations; grievances and workplace disputes.
- Safety and wellbeing: Injury and incident prevention and response; fleet/driver risk; legal obligations; workplace wellbeing.
Workers compensation: Injury management; WorkCover premiums; policy management; claims management; return to work.
Poolwerx has recorded its most successful Learn2Swim Week to date, with 355 swim schools across...
SPASA Australia has issued a warning to industry members following a spike in phishing, scam and...
Market research firm Roy Morgan says swimming pool ownership is on the rise in Australia.