Hayward Pools recruiting for Victorian sales team
Hayward Pool Products is looking for an experienced salesperson to join the Melbourne team, managing accounts throughout Victoria. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, nurture and grow existing key accounts
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Conduct regular customer sales training to groups and individuals
- Work with technical staff to deliver a high level of product training
- Present products, programs and marketing initiatives to retailers and pool builders
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving budgets and targets
- Excellent communicator possessing strong verbal and written skills
- Effectively deal with a wide and diverse range of audiences both internally and externally
- Strong and versatile relationship building skills
- History of high standard organisational and territory management skills
- Swimming Pool industry knowledge will be viewed as highly advantageous
- Sound track record of managing CRM database programs
- MS Office and Powerpoint skills
You will have had relevant experience in wholesale or retail selling and a burning desire to succeed and grow as a sales person. You will have the skills that enable you to effectively manage KEY accounts.
Your role will predominately be autonomous with the focus on results in your territory.
A generous base salary, car allowance and bonus structure is on offer for the ideal candidate.
Use this link to view job information and apply.
Narellan Pools has announced a partnership with North America's largest pool company, Latham...
Want to win over the most difficult customers? Join the Communications in Action workshop,...
Spinal cord injury recovery organisation The Next Step has opened a brand new wellness hub,...