Have you locked in your SPLASH! training program yet?
If you are attending this year's SPLASH! trade show and conference, it's time to lock in your training program. SPASA and SPLASH! have put together a comprehensive educational program that you shouldn't miss.
Expert presenters will be covering topics that cover legal obligations, human resource skills, building compliance, sales and marketing, social media and much more. Those who attend the sessions run by SPASA training are also eligible for CPD and SPASA certification.
Training your staff gives them the opportunity for self-improvement and increases awareness of best practice and current trends within the industry.
Save your business time and money by improving sales techniques, promoting your business better and ensuring you have the right staff who are working effectively for your business. Having your team learn about new products and processes, while improving their personal skills, is essential for your business to remain relevant. For supervisors hiring and managing people, it's essential to know how to attract and retain the right people, what to do in the case of contractual conflict and what they should be doing to ensure business is compliant.
- Legal — Contracts and compliance including best practice and pool barriers
- Human Resources — Hiring, retaining and training staff, including managing people
- Sales and Marketing — Get hot tips on approaches for getting in front and staying ahead. Do fewer quotes and get higher conversions with your sales
- Social Media — Facebook strategies for engagement, emails and ads to generate more sales
- Current National and International Trends — Including disinfection, sustainability, technology and drowning prevention
For a full description of the sessions, go to www.splashexpo.com.au.
Of the 249 Australian drowning deaths recorded last year, 33 were in swimming pools.
EvoHeat has launched an online trade portal for distributors and trade partners.
The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) has announced its intention to audit businesses across Outer West...