Climate Care Certified program launched
The Climate Care Certification (CCC) Program has officially launched. An initiative of the Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia Ltd (SPASA), CCC is the industry’s new efficiency and sustainability certification program.
SPASA is proud to have developed this program to support, protect and promote the way the swimming pool and spa industry operates and strives for best practice sustainable solutions. Participating SPASA members can promote their products, services and installations under an industry-approved, environmentally sustainable program.
A certified product, system or installation/retrofit/construction is one that creates a new benchmark for swimming pools and spas which utilises:
- water efficiency/sustainability
- energy efficiency
- noise reduction measures
- environmentally sustainable designs
- efficiency/sustainability innovations.
Having products, systems or installations/retrofits/constructions certified enhances your ability to:
- highlight your product/system/installation’s environmentally sustainable qualities;
- show your commitment to preserving the environment and to industry best practice;
- gain a competitive edge in the marketplace by joining a network of environmentally conscious providers, listed as Climate Care Certified on our searchable database;
- increase sales and productivity by having your industry innovations: recognised, endorsed, validated and approved as Climate Care Certified;
- improve your reputation and credibility with consumers, colleagues and industry partners;
- demonstrate your investment in the industry’s sustainable future and inspire others to do the same.
Examples of products, systems and installations certified under the Climate Care Certification Program may include (but are not limited to):
- pool covers
- spa lids
- backwash treatment and recycling systems
- cartridge filters
- filter media
- pre-filtration devices or backwash minimisation systems
- pool pumps
- any noise reduction measures
- LED pool lighting
- heat pumps
- smart meters/controllers
- pool cleaners
- construction/installation/renovation of pool/spa
- retrofitting of products/systems to existing pool/spa.
Products, systems and installations submitted for registration will undergo a claims verification process performed by a SPASA-appointed panel prior to being provided with the Climate Care Certification. The program registration form is available from the SPASA website using this link.
For further information, contact Spiros Dassakis via email.
Poolwerx has recorded its most successful Learn2Swim Week to date, with 355 swim schools across...
SPASA Australia has issued a warning to industry members following a spike in phishing, scam and...
Market research firm Roy Morgan says swimming pool ownership is on the rise in Australia.