2017 SPASA Vic Awards of Excellence winners announced
Apex Pools & Spas has taken out the 2017 SPASA Victoria Pool of the Year award, receiving the prize in front of more than 430 industry stakeholders at the 2017 Awards of Excellence on Saturday, 29 July at the MCG.
A total of 40 Awards of Excellence category winners were announced on the night, with 71 Gold and Highly Commended awards presented to SPASA members.
“This year’s entrants demonstrate excellence across the board and prove that SPASA members truly are leaders within the Australian industry. The calibre of entries just gets better year after year,” said SPASA Victoria President John D’Arcy.
Key award winners were:
- Pool of the Year: Apex Pools & Spas
- Product of the Year: Sunbather Commercial DownUnder+ Superslave Cover System
- Sustainability Award: Pentair Water Australia
- Best Pool & Spa Service Business: Aloha Pools
- Pool Store of the Year: Rainwise Coburg
- SPASA Industry Training High Achiever Award: Dick Hearn, Flowtec Leak Detection
The full list of award winners and photos are available from www.spasavic.com.au/awardsofexcellence.
Narellan Pools has announced a partnership with North America's largest pool company, Latham...
Want to win over the most difficult customers? Join the Communications in Action workshop,...
Spinal cord injury recovery organisation The Next Step has opened a brand new wellness hub,...