Supreme Heating seeks solar heating pool technician/installer
By Alice Richard
Tuesday, 12 September, 2017
The role involves the installation and service of solar pool heating systems, pool covers, pool and spa heaters and auxiliary pool equipment. The candidate will ideally have experience in the plumbing industry. Pool industry experience is advantageous but not essential. Full industry training will be provided.
Reporting to the construction manager, the role is full-time (38 hours per week), with hours to be worked between 7 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Extended hours and Saturday work will be required during the summer period.
Successful applicants must:
- have relevant previous hands-on experience (eg, building/roofing/plumbing);
- hold current OH&S induction card (white/red card);
- strictly adhere to company policies and safety standards;
- hold a current manual driver’s licence;
- have excellent verbal and written communication;
- be customer service-orientated;
- have the ability to perform basic measurements and equations;
- be punctual, organised and able to meet deadlines;
- be able to work long hours seasonally;
- not be afraid of heights.
Only candidates with a strong commitment to personal growth within the company will be short-listed.
Pentair has welcomed Carsten Andersen as its new director Australia and New Zealand. Andersen...
Zodiac Australia has announced a consumer cashback offer on selected automatic pool cleaners....
Pentair has calculated that its energy-efficient pool pumps have created savings of 12.7 billion...