Perth pool builder tops Awards of Excellence for the fifth time
By Alice Richard
Tuesday, 04 July, 2017
Attracting more than 200 entries and 400 people at the Hyatt Regency Perth on 1 July, the SPASA WA Awards of Excellence brought the WA pool industry together to celebrate the best of the best. Award nominations numbers were reportedly up on previous years, across all sectors of the industry.
Quality Dolphin Pools took home the Pool of the Year award for the fifth time in six years. The pool is situated 4.5 m above ground level, with a fully tiled spa separated from the pool with an acrylic panel, creating a seamless vanishing edge that joins the pool and spa together.
Other major awards included:
- Pool Shop of the Year: The Pool Shop Kalamunda
- Supplier of the Year: Austral Pool Solutions
- Product of the Year: Downunder Cover System — Sunbather
- Sustainable Product of the Year: Heatseeker UniPanel — Supreme Heating
- Sustainable Project of the Year: Cockburn Aquatic Recreation Centre — Commercial Aquatics WA
- Pool & Spa Service Business of the Year: Safe2Swim
- Spa Retailer of the Year: Just Spas
- Pool & Spa Service Technician of the Year: Brad Smith — Commercial Aquatics Australia
- Retail Salesperson of the Year: Ben Jarvis — The Pool Shop Kalamunda
- Industry Trade Representative of the Year: Glenn Welton — Austral Pool Solutions
“In Western Australia we have some of the best pool builders and service providers in the country,” said SPASA WA Executive Officer Bryce Steele.
“The pool and spa industry in WA continues to set the benchmark for not only the rest of Australia but right around the world as leaders in the construction of pools, spas and the servicing of the retail and after-market sectors. The competition gets tougher every year as our members are always looking for that advantage over their competitor.
“Winning an award provides incredible recognition that will help build reputation — it’s a great way for the award winner to let everybody know that they’re an award-winning professional and an industry leader.”
The full list of winners, including bronze and silver award winners, is available from the SPASA WA website: www.spasawa.com.au.
Quality Dolphin Pools has taken out the 2017 Pool of the Year at the SPASA National Awards of...
The growth of the pool industry, along with a surge in technology and innovation, has prompted a...
Vince Stoneman has been appointed as national business manager for Driclad Pool Technology....