The future of industry leadership — panellists announced
By Alice Richard
Monday, 07 August, 2017
Are you managing multiple generations within your business? Not sure how to approach baby boomers or millennials? Pool and spa industry leaders will share their secrets of industry leadership in a panel session at SPASA Australia’s Leadership Convention on 31 August.
The first panel session, titled ‘Leading People’, will cover topics such as:
- How to define leadership
- What it takes to get the most from a diverse team of people
- How to inspire staff when you are not there
Panel session two will focus on ‘The Future of Industry Leadership’, including:
- Technology and your team: who will lead your company’s future direction?
- How do you mentor or coach your next generation or successor?
- Baby boomers vs millennials: does a generational age gap change how you manage your team?
Keynote presentations will be delivered by Michael McQueen, Dr Jason Fox and Alisa Camplin OAM.
Zodiac Australia has been announced as the Gold Sponsor of the National Awards of Excellence. The...
SPASA Australia and Clark Rubber have collaborated to develop a tailored program to deliver the...
If the answer is yes, you should get along to SAFETYconnect at Rosehill Gardens in Sydney this...